PointsPrizes allows users to earn money by completing paid surveys, offers such as email submits and downloading stuff. Once you've earned enough points you'll be able to claim a PayPal or Bitcoin payment. Alternatively you can claim a free gift card code.
StuffPoints is one of the easiest and fun places on the web to make money.
/beermoney is a community for people to discuss **online** money-making opportunities. You shouldn't expect to make a living, but it's possible to make extra cash on the side for your habits/needs.
One of the latest innovations in the cryptocurrency faucet sector. A site with a classic structure to earn money with Bitcoins.
In this article we will talk again about a direct faucet that will make you earn money with Bitcoins by means of a proven structure, very similar to that of the faucet described in a previous article. QuashBits is shown with a main screen always made up of 2 menus, one at the top and one on the side, all well organized. To register, use a personal Bitcoin address also registered on FaucetPay.
Earning money with Bitcoins
Let's now proceed with the list of components of the central menu.
EARN BITS, earn Bitcoin:
- Faucet, which takes you back to the dashboard, is the classic claim that can be made every 60 minutes. The cryptocurrencies earned are called Bits and the award released will depend on the Lucky Number obtained. Occasionally some pop-up pages may open.
- Shortlinks, divided in turn into 2 submenus. Visit Shortlinks, whose links lead to advertising pages in which one or more Captchas must be resolved, which is why they notoriously pay more than the classic Claim. Pop-up pages may open. Shortlinks Contest instead shows the weekly ranking of users who have solved the highest number of Shortlinks.
- PTC Ads, this section is now inevitable on faucet sites and allows you to earn crypto by viewing advertising pages. It is not mandatory to keep the mouse on the page as it will be sufficient to let the required time pass. The main tool for earning money with Bitcoins.
- Jobs, an interesting section where you are rewarded very well by performing "social" tasks. Definitely recommended for its originality.
- Referrals, where you will be shown your referrals URL. You will get, with the basic subscription, from your subscribers a 10% on all claims. The percentages will increase by subscribing to a higher Membership subscription.
- Achievements displays the list of rewards that are received after reaching a certain number of Claims and Shortlinks, dedicated to large users of faucets.
- CPU Mining, where you will be paid 1 Bit every 60000 Hash. Recommended only for those with powerful enough PCs.
- Investment Game, practically a bet on the Bitcoin trend in the next 5 minutes after your bet. You will be free to invest the desired amount.
- Redeem coupon, if you have a code to use as a coupon. You will be given a small amount of crypto as a gift.
Not just EARNS:
MEMBERSHIP, various paid membership levels that will increase your earnings percentages.
LOTTERY, the BitsFree lottery. The cost of the ticket is 100 Bits / Satoshi.
CONTESTS, which each month will reward users with the highest number of subscribers and the largest amount of Shortlinks and Offers completed.
OFFERS, which includes surveys, bonuses for viewing videos and the most varied tasks. Several Dogecoins will be obtained but not always proportionate to the time spent since the surveys have a very low percentage of reliability.
BLOG, the section with the latest news on BitsFree.
MORE, in turn divided into several parts:
- Account settings, in which to enter the Bitcoin or FaucetPay address to which to transfer the balance and change the registration email and password.
- Withdrawals History and Deposits History, shows the last 25 transfers to your external wallets and all the deposits made on the site.
The side menu
The menu on the left contains many links to the sections previously described. From top to bottom you can change your account details, exit the site (Logout) or make the transfer (Withdraw). Just below the Bitcoin countervalue of the Bits you have available on the site is shown. Following is the Advertise section which offers the opportunity to earn crypto through links and banners directly on your site. This is a paid service and using the Deposit button you can send the funds you want to dedicate to it.
Even further below, your referral URL.
In the lower part of the dashboard, the left part is dedicated to all the information on crypto (Bits) earned while the right part allows, thanks to the Share button, to share your referral URL on major social networks.
We remind you that the transfer of earned Bits (Withdraw) can be converted into Bitcoin on your personal wallet or on FaucetPay. The minimum threshold in the first case is 50,000 Satoshi while for the second it is 4000 Satoshi.
See you soon for a new article on how to earn Bitcoins!
If you liked this article and would like to contribute with a donation:
Telegram Channel: t.me/giulo75
Netbox Browser: https://netbox.global/PZn5A
Horizen Faucet: https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=153228
Earning “Cryptocurrencies” or “Digital Money” on Bitcoin. Mike Ben October 23, 2020. 3 minutes read . Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit WhatsApp Telegram. Ever since the cryptocurrency network started, a lot of people have gone along to earn a living via trading online. A man that goes by the pseudonym, “Satoshi Nakamoto,” created Bitcoin way back 2009 to allow people to make ... Other means of earning Bitcoin online may be more lucrative but they will require you to have a certain level of knowledge and expertise about the industry and the market. Therefore, although it may appear to some that Bitcoin, and cryptocurrency in general, is an easy way to make money, it is not as easy as some might expect without the requisite knowledge (a principle that can unsurprisingly ... Cashing your bitcoin. To get real money from your Bitcoin, you need to need to transfer it to either a prepaid debit card, or a bank account. Prepaid Debit Card. Bank Account. Terms and conditions. This offer is strictly limited to $10 USD per user per day, attempts to claim more than $10 USD per day in Bitcoin in a 24 hour period will result in a cancelling of your account. This is to prevent ... It's free. All you need to start earning is a Bitcoin address for receiving payments. We don't collect any of your personal information—not even your email address. The money will be credited to your account when the timer ends. 3: Search for other earning methods on the site you have joined and earn more. 4: Share your referral link with your friends and other people to earn more. Refer as many people as you can. Best Bitcoin Faucets & Bitcoin Earning Sites list. Below you will find the only websites that are trusted and Paying. I have tested and worked ...
💰 My #1 Recommendation To Make Money Online - Click Here Now ️ http://LifeWithoutLimits.co 💰 Claim Your FREE Bitcoin / Crypto Here: ️ http://bit.ly/EarnFre... How to earn bitcoin 2019: 1. Lolli - http://bit.ly/lolli-btc 2. Brave Browser - http://bit.ly/2O1koBZ 3. FoldApp - http://bit.ly/btcfold 4. Coinbase Earn - h... 11 Ways to Earn Bitcoins & Make Money with Bitcoin - Duration: 13:10. 99Bitcoins 236,711 views. 13:10. EARN $100 PER DAY FROM GOOGLE (NO WEBSITE) - Duration: 22:23. BIG MARK 45,037 views. 22:23 ... One Cash. Make money online and earn free bitcoins from bitcoin claim every 7 seconds! It's free! Make money using your Android phones and make money fast! B... Visit Bitlevex and Start Learning with Earning - https://bitlevex.g2afse.com/click?pid=71&offer_id=4 To book a course - Call on this no: 9999027036 ...